What is the Design Thinking Process template?
Use the non-linear, iterative process to understand your users better, question your hypotheses, represent problems, and create innovative solutions for prototyping and testing. Use five practical phases to tackle the issues. Focus on empathizing, defining, ideating, prototyping, and testing your ideas.
Take ill-defined problems under the microscope and reframe them in a more human-centric way. Do better UX research, master prototyping, and run usability tests to unveil new methods of meeting your users’ needs. Drive changes in business by having the space to generate ground-breaking solutions.
What are the benefits of the Design Thinking Process template?
With the Design Thinking Process template, you can:
- Gain an empathetic understanding of the problems you’re trying to solve by setting aside your assumptions and doing proper user research.
- Examine your observations to determine the core problems you identified and create personas to keep your efforts more human-centered.
- Generate new ideas by starting to think outside the box and brainstorm alternative ways to view the problem and propose solutions.
- Produce inexpensive versions of your product or specific features to investigate further the ideas you developed.
- Try out new solutions by testing the prototypes and making relevant iterations, alterations, or refinements.
How to use the Design Thinking Process template in a few steps?
- Observe and interview your audience by placing their needs, problems, and concerns on sticky notes or blocks of texts. Use color-coding to recognize the same stream of items at a glance.
- Create a map of insights to define personas better and prioritize needs you want to address. For that, you can upload a pre-defined customer journey map template on your existing whiteboard if needed.
- Initiate an insightful brainstorming session to come up with creative solutions. Turn best ideas into actionable Jira items with two clicks.
- Start building your prototype and present the rough draft to your users. Encourage your teammates or stakeholders to vote on the best recommendations during the voting session.
- Share your prototyped ideas with your customer and ask for feedback in the comments. Develop a better plan to improve your product after finding out what works and what doesn’t.