What is the Eisenhower Matrix template?
Utilize the Eisenhower Matrix method to distinguish your work between important and not important, urgent and not urgent tasks. Identify the activities that you should focus on with your team, as well as the ones that you don’t need to pay attention to. Prioritize your tasks and time to deal with urgent issues and work towards longer-term goals.
Sort out the tasks according to their urgency and importance. Increase your effectiveness by doing the right things with your team. Ask yourself how important and urgent the task is and take appropriate steps in relation to your response. Choose between important and urgent, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, or not important and not urgent options.
What are the benefits of the Eisenhower Matrix template?
With Eisenhower Matrix, you can:
- Divide tasks into categories to decide which of them require immediate attention or which can be not done at all.
- Visualize the order of the tasks and provide a clear structure for their completion.
- Help your teammates get the most out of their day and complete their daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Focus on the long-term outcomes of your daily tasks and keep all important parts of your work on one infinite canvas.
- Always keep an eye on strategically important and urgent tasks.