What is the Emojis And Stickers template?
Express your feelings, gratitude, or approval through ready-made emojis or stickers. Add the template to an already existing board, keep the parts you want to use, and encourage everyone to use them during meetings, workshops, or brainstorming sessions. Empower your colleagues with words of gratitude or kudos.
Use emojis and stickers known from popular daily communicators, express your feelings during performance evaluations, or represent your lifestyle when conducting an ice breaker session. Place the emojis near objects to ease the communication flow; funny images will tell your colleagues more than countless notes.
What are the benefits of the Emojis And Stickers template?
Thanks to the Emojis And Stickers template, you can:
- Provide a human touch to your meetings by letting others know how you feel.
- Add visual reactions to your teammates’ work directly on the digital board.
- Use emojis and stickers as a voting method during a brainstorming session.
- Spice up the new projects or drafts created on the whiteboard.
- Send virtual high-fives to colleagues after they’ve done a great job.
How to use the Emojis And Stickers template in a few steps?
- Add the ready-made template to an already existing whiteboard.
- Decide whether you want to leave all sticker sets on your board or just one. To remove redundant frames with stickers, select the specific elements and delete them.
- Copy and paste the best stickers next to chosen objects to express your feelings. Encourage your teammates to do the same.
**The emojis were designed by OpenMoji – the open-source emoji and icon project. License: CC BY-SA 4.0. The “Express Your Feelings” stickers were designed by Stickers. The “Empower Your Colleagues” stickers were designed by Iconriver. The “Show Your Gratitude” stickers were designed by paulalee. The “Show Your Lifestyle” stickers were designed by Chattapat.Use this template