What is the Flowchart template?
Represent a sequence of operations, processes, or algorithms that your team needs to perform to find a solution to the problem. Demonstrate a series of logic procedures to fulfill specific requirements. Visualize them on a chart to better understand and communicate complex issues.
Use rectangles, diamonds, ovals, and other shapes to define flow or sequence on a diagram. Show steps as boxes of various kinds and connect them with arrows to represent their direction. Analyze the problems more profoundly and speed up deploying processes.
What are the benefits of the Flowchart template?
Thanks to the Flowchart template, you can:
- Easily and effectively communicate the logic behind the system or a problem.
- Break up the issues into definable parts on sticky notes and demonstrate their solving method.
- Speed up the testing and debugging process thanks to update zones and thus streamline the deployment phase directly in Jira.
- Visually clarify processes to help teammates understand what they should work on next.
- Analyze the problems more efficiently and show what kind of action is required for each step in the process.
How to use the Flowchart template in a few steps?
- Open the Flowchart template on a new board or add it to an already existing one.
- Write your main idea, problem, or challenge on the sticky note at the top of the flowchart. Be as concise as possible and add there only a short text or just a word.
- Move to the next sticky note on the flowchart and start writing down a question to which you can answer “yes” or “no”. Add green and red arrows indicating positive and negative answers.
- Add as many shapes, sticky notes, or arrows as needed to create the entire diagram, flowchart, or process map.