Illustrate the project’s plan on a digital chart representing the dependencies between tasks and how much time your team will need to complete them. Outline the lists of tasks that need to be delivered and put your work on a timeline with schedule bars. Mark the start and end dates of specific tasks, milestones, or epics.
Visualize your work using building blocks and organize it into smaller, manageable tasks. Determine the logistics and dependencies to ensure your employees start working on a new task only when the other one is completed. Monitor the progress and health of your projects and provide changes to the process if necessary.
Thanks to the Simple Gantt Chart, you can:
- Represent the completion of the tasks in a project on a handy timeline and show how they relate to one another using arrows, lines, or links.
- Get an overview of your project’s progress and set realistic deadlines and expectations.
- Demonstrate when it’s best to start working on a new task after completing a related one.
- Understand the project’s hurdles and make better, critical decisions about moving it forward.
- Keep everyone aligned on the project goals and improve the communication amongst the team with video chat.