What is the Kanban Board template?
Establish the flow of your day with the help of a Kanban board. Place all of your work items in visual space, set limits to items your employees are working on simultaneously, and continuously maximize your team’s efficiency. Use sticky notes and columns to improve the workflows and deliver new solutions, products, or fixes.
Use Kanban throughout your project’s lifecycle to prioritize, assign, and update tasks as needed. Organize your work with available workflow stages: Backlog, To Do, In Progress, and Done. Add custom columns to match your current needs and adjust to market or business changes.
What are the benefits of the Kanban Board template?
Thanks to the Kanban Board template, you can:
- Visualize and optimize the flow of the work and streamline your processes.
- Easily track, manage, and access your work from multiple locations and cooperate with remote or hybrid teams thanks to real-time and asynchronous meetings.
- Ensure your team’s work is visually uncluttered, the workflow is standardized and agreed upon, and all blockers and dependencies are identified and resolved.
- Focus entirely and actively on work in progress to deliver maximum value back to the business.
- Allow team members to see the state of every work item at any given point in time.
How to use the Kanban Board template in a few steps?
- Open the Kanban Board template on a new board or add it to an already existing one.
- Hop on a quick audio and video call with your team to review all the tasks and check their status.
- Start adding sticky notes to the columns by clicking the plus icon. Write down your tasks on sticky notes and place them in an appropriate column: Backlog, To Do, In Progress, and Done.
- Alternatively, import Jira issues on your board to keep your work items in one digital space. Add update zones to each column with appropriate filters to drag and drop issues to the right columns and update them automatically according to your settings.
- Continue your work on the Jira-integrated kanban board during any workshops or meetings and get back to it to stay on the same page with your team.