What is the Personal To-Do List template?
Provide a clear structure to your day, week, or month by organizing your current projects and individual tasks. Create an efficient list that breaks down epics or milestones into small, easily attainable steps. Use the template as a daily checklist, weekly spreadsheet, or monthly organizer.
Write down all items you need to focus on and prioritize them according to their importance, urgency, and dependence on others’ work. Mark the most crucial tasks as:
- High priority — assignments that must be completed (preferably) before a specific deadline.
- Medium priority — assignments that can be completed later during the week or month as their realization doesn’t influence specific projects or other employees’ work.
- Low priority — assignments that usually are loose ideas and can be completed even in the distant future.
What are the benefits of the Personal To-Do List template?
Thanks to the Personal To-Do List template, you can:
- Improve the organization of your tasks and structure your workload.
- Increase the focus on what needs to be done and, therefore, boost your productivity.
- Complete your tasks in a timely manner while also mastering the art of prioritization.
- Tick items off your list and thus feel a sense of accomplishment.
- Put yourself in a clear headspace by having the tasks outlined in a straightforward table.
How to use the Personal To-Do List template in a few steps?
- Open the template on a new whiteboard or add it to an existing one.
- Adapt the table to your needs by adding swimlanes and columns.
- Use different colors to visualize your tasks better and differentiate them from each other.
- Click on the plus icon in the table to start adding your work items on sticky notes in appropriate columns or swimlanes.
- Use comments to mention your coworkers or add notes.