What is the SWOT Analysis template?
Analyze the internal and external factors that can impact your business. Take a look at the strengths and weaknesses, as well as the threats and opportunities of external issues or situations. Use them all to brainstorm your next steps and strategize your plan.
Get more value from the SWOT analysis by having a specific objective or question in mind. Use the results to decide if you want to implement new technology, respond to recent trends, or work on changes to keep up with the competition. Grow your company by identifying areas where it is performing well.
Together with your team, discuss all matters of your business or product and put them on sticky notes on the infinite canvas. Drag and drop them to appropriate columns to see what is lacking and what is your strength. Divide your ideas into smaller items and convert them to Jira issues to start working on improvements right away.
What are the benefits of the SWOT Analysis template?
Thanks to SWOT analysis, you can:
- Address the factors that affect and influence your business.
- Take appropriate steps towards improving your strategy or processes without having to hire an external advisor or consultant.
- Get multiple perspectives on your organization by asking your teammates for input.
- Consider your competitors and see how you compare to them.
- Look at your business’s current situation and which direction you should follow.