What is the SWOT Analysis template?
Analyze the internal and external factors that can impact your business. Take a look at the strengths and weaknesses, as well as the threats and opportunities of external issues or situations. Use them all to brainstorm your next steps and strategize your plan.
Get more value from the SWOT analysis by having a specific objective or question in mind. Use the results to decide if you want to implement new technology, respond to recent trends, or work on changes to keep up with the competition. Grow your company by identifying areas where it is performing well.
Together with your team, discuss all matters of your business or product and put them on sticky notes on the infinite canvas. Drag and drop them to appropriate columns to see what is lacking and what is your strength. Divide your ideas into smaller items and convert them to Jira issues to start working on improvements right away.
What are the benefits of the SWOT Analysis template?
Thanks to the SWOT Analysis template, you can:
- Address the factors that affect and influence your business.
- Take appropriate steps towards improving your strategy or processes without having to hire an external advisor or consultant.
- Get multiple perspectives on your organization by asking your teammates for input.
- Consider your competitors and see how you compare to them.
- Look at your business’s current situation and which direction you should follow.
How to use the SWOT Analysis template in a few steps?
- Open the SWOT Analysis template on a new board or add it to an already existing one.
- Invite your team to the board by sending them an email invitation or sharing the board URL.
- Hop on the audio and video call with your teammates and explain the format of this meeting.
- Start writing down the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats on sticky notes or text blocks and place them in appropriate quadrants of the SWOT matrix. Set the timer to ensure the session doesn’t turn into never-ending workshops.
- Invite everyone to an open discussion when the time’s up. Go through all the sticky notes your teammates added and debate over them.