What is the Weekly Planner template?
Keep a schedule of all your plans, activities, and responsibilities over a week in a digital form. Add as many items as you need to your template to determine what needs to be completed before the weekend. Use concise names for your tasks to know what they relate to at first glance.
Customize the template to your needs by adding more swimlanes or columns. See which tasks have high priority and which can be done later. Create a space where you keep track of your work and manage the task completion of your coworkers.
What are the benefits of the Weekly Planner template?
Thanks to the Weekly Planner template, you can:
- Have a clear view of what is supposed to be done during a specific week.
- Bring clarity to yourself and your coworkers by focusing on one task at a time without getting overwhelmed.
- Keep track of milestones and deadlines to ensure the tasks will be completed on time.
- See which work items are more urgent and should take priority over others.
- Create a space for work-related items as well as mark all your appointments or events.
How to use the Weekly Planner template in a few steps?
- Open the template on a new whiteboard or add it on an existing one.
- Click pluses in appropriate columns to add sticky notes with the most important tasks of the day.
- Write concise names of your tasks to know at a glance what you need to work on.
- Convert sticky notes into Jira issues if you would like to have your work mirrored there as well.
- Customize the template by adding additional swimlanes or days if needed.
- Move the sticky notes to Done when you finish working on them.