What is the Wheel Of Questions Ice Breaker template?
Warm up with your team before getting down to serious work. Take a few minutes before the official part of the meeting to play a delightful team-building game. Encourage participants to spin a virtual wheel to see what question they will have to answer.
Answer the questions one at a time or at random. Each time your colleague spins the wheel and answers a question, ask them to nominate another person. Play until everyone has answered a question and move on to the rest of the meeting.
What are the benefits of the Wheel Of Questions Ice Breaker template?
Thanks to the Wheel Of Questions Ice Breaker template, you can:
- Warm up your team with a fun team-bonding exercise before moving to the official part of your session.
- Pick questions to answer for everyone at random without being biased.
- Get to know your teammates better and from a more personal side if they feel comfortable sharing such pieces of information.
- Foster understanding and trust between teammates by giving them opportunities to share their stories and ideas.
- Start fun conversations outside work topics and explore similarities or differences between individuals.
How to use the Wheel Of Questions Ice Breaker template in a few steps?
- Gather with your team on a virtual whiteboard. Invite your participant via email invitation or by sending them the URL address.
- Ask everyone to follow you on the board and proceed to the ice breaker session with random questions before moving to the official part of your event.
- Spin the virtual wheel of questions and give the answer to the option that pops out on your screen. Ask your participant to do the same.
- Continue your event after everyone answers their random question and the icebreaker session ends.
**The questions included in the virtual wheel of questions were originally created by Clyde D’Souza.Use this template